Luxxery of Washington D.C. and Waldorf
What is a Neck Lift?
The effects of aging appear early within the neck region. The skin begins to hang loosely and the muscles underneath lose their tone. These changes produce the characteristic look of the aging neck or crudely named “turkey neck”. Younger people normally have skin closely adherent to the neck, creating a sharp angle at the level of the Adams Apple. As one ages or gains weight, this angle becomes flatter and both the skin and the muscles become lax. The neck lift procedure is designed for an aging, saggy neck caused by a combination of loose skin, loose muscles and excess fat. The procedure is simple. Dr. Hakki makes a small incision near the ears, lifting the skin and recreating the neck of one’s youth.
What are the benefits of a neck lift?
A neck lift rejuvenates the neck, creating a sharp, youthful angle. Below is a brief list of the benefits provided by a neck lift:
- Defining the jaw line
- Dramatic reduction or elimination of “turkey neck”
- Re-creation of sharp neck angle
- Improvement of lax skin and wrinkles within the neck
- Correction of double or triple chin
- Creating a longer, more elegant neck
- Scar placement around the ear, virtually unnoticeable
View Neck Lift Before and After Photos